3 Places you will add value at work by learning to be a conflict interpreter.
1. You will be able to address conflict at a low level
2. You will reduce overall workplace conflict
3. Your team will become more productive
We run one-on-one and group sessions teaching people how to;
– interpret and manage conflict at work
– have difficult conversations with colleagues, where we actually teach how to start these conversations, what to say and how to respond.
– work with company policy so you know when and who to escalate issues to
Of course the skills you’ll learn are also very valuable in your personal life and can make a huge difference to your work/life balance,